Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001215243
- Total installations: 580
- Downloads: 3,437
- Average rated: 4
This helper must be installed in order for Structure.Pages to connect to your Confluence instance. It does not provide any visible functionality to Confluence users.
Structure.Pages is an extension to Structure for Jira . It allows you to combine Confluence pages and Jira issues in a hierarchical, spreadsheet-like view in a single interface. In this view you can edit and manage your pages inline without ever switching applications.
To get started:
- Configure Application Links between your Jira and Confluence
- Install Structure.Pages Helper on Confluence
- Configure Confluence to accept Remote API Calls
- Install Structure plugin on Jira
- Install Structure.Pages extension on Jira
- Experience Jira and Confluence together like never before!
Please see Structure.Pages Quick Start Guide for more detailed description of the installation and configuration process.
March 2020: These are unusual times! See our Business Continuity Statement .