Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001214056
- Total installations: 239
- Downloads: 252
- Average rated: 3
This plugin allows you to easily create multiple Sub Tasks, linked issues or Epic issue for a Jira Issue. Commonly created sets of issues can be created by defining Templates that can easily be created multiple times with minimum work.
- Allow for the easy creation of multiple Sub Tasks, Linked Issues or Epic Issues
- Define templates for commonly used sets of issues
- Global or Project level templates
- Executors can be used to automatically create a template of issues with optional conditions.
- Manually create a template of issues from within the issue page
- Templates can automatically copy fields from the parent Issue including custom fields, Epic link and sprint.
- Refer to parent values such as summary, assignee, description, due date, original estimate, reporter, custom fields ...
- Create bulk issues using templates and JQL
For a simpler version please see Sub Task Manager Lite. For updating an existing issue and transition linked issues see Transition Manager.