Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001015949
- Total installations: 411
- Downloads: 4,036
- Average rated: 3
TeamCity Integration for Confluence creates the link between your continuous integration servers and team collaboration platform. You and your team get options to view or follow the recent TeamCity activity while planning or collaborating on Confluence pages or transition to TeamCity skipping authentication.
Get benefit from the following features and capabilities:
- View TeamCity activity for all projects with information about associated builds;
- Track build results and view information about build start and its duration;
- Support for multiple TeamCity instances with simultaneous data retrieval from each of them;
- Seamlessly proceed to TeamCity to find out details on build configuration and build results;
- Easily browse build change log with description of added modifications;
- Quickly integrate Confluence and TeamCity servers with application links .
You can also try TeamCity Integration for Jira for viewing progress on your projects or individual issues.