Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001216007
- Total installations: 106
- Downloads: 1,985
- Average rated: 4
With Issue Publisher for Jira, you can automatically create and update Confluence pages that include current data of your Jira issue(s). This allows you to generate project documentation, contracts, offers, invoices, "What's new" pages, e.g. automatically out of a Jira application (Jira Core, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk).
- Configurable issue operations that can be triggered manually, automatically by issue events or from a post function
- Create and update Confluence pages and blog posts
- Move or copy attachments from the issue to the associated Confluence page
- Send emails or web requests from an issue
- Create PDF files or text based files based on HTML templates
- Freely definable layout templates based on Confluence storage format extendable via velocity scripts
- Diversify Confluence page templates for single or multi issue publishing
- Confluence macro to be replaced by system and custom field values
Note: Data Center approved version coming soon.