Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001221131
- Total installations: 3
- Downloads: 27
Organisations large or small find it vital to have acceptable use policies around how users interact on their intranet to prevent unwanted behaviour. Introducing a simple solution created by GLiNTECH:
- Simply create and activate the Terms and Conditions that you’d like to prompt your users to accept upon their initial login to Jira.
- The Terms and Conditions add-on will create a pop-up modal that requests Jira users to accept an organisation's specific terms and conditions, acceptable use policy or other similar content.
- Administrators have access to a list of users who have accepted, including date and time.
- Administrators can reset access, requesting all users to re-accept. That way, you can modify your acceptable use policy, and ensure everyone in the organisation knows about it.
- The text editor also accepts HTML markup for you to customise your T&Cs
- Text can be entered in any language!
Communicating policy to your team just got that much easier