Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001214899
- Total installations: 1,262
- Downloads: 6,933
- Average rated: 4
- Rename Apache Tomcat thread to add URL and Username (if available)
- Example: "main url:/uri username:user1"
- Don't add a suffix for Resources: ".css", ".js", ".png", ".jpg", ".ico", ".woff". ".gif", ".svg"
- Abbreviate the long URL/Username
- Configure the Abbreviation part, set System Property "atlassian.labs.thready.max.message.limit" (Default is 40 and -1 is unlimited)
- Keep only 2 URL in the name: First and Last
- "main url:/resource1 url:/resource2"
- "main url:/resource1 ... url:/resource3"
- Clean broken ThreadNames is case thread failed before Thready cleaned the name
Thready is designed to allow you to debug your own Atlassian instances. It helps you find the needle in the haystack quicker than ever. It doesn't collect or store any user/private data.
Icon by www.yugudesign.com