These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001222498
- Total installations: 1
- Downloads: 37
- Average rated: 4
More details Features: Quickly find issues that you want to revert by... more
Product information "Time Machine"
- Quickly find issues that you want to revert by using familiar JQL syntax
- Select system and custom fields that you want to revert with field picker
- Analyze issue history down to minutes
- Preview the changes before deciding to proceed
- Start the reverting process and track its progress
- Especially suited for undoing bulk changes
How does Time Machine work?
- Time Machine analyzes the time frame between now and the selected point in the past and proposes a set of changes that will restore fields’ values
- It reports whether any changes where found and whether the value is different from the current one
- It applies the changes as if the executing user changed the values manually and adds on to the issue’s history. Thus, you always know who made the changes and you can go back to the previous values.
Related links to "Time Machine"