Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001213605
- Total installations: 251
- Downloads: 4,541
- Average rated: 3
Struggling with an overflow of tasks and project complexity? Want more meaningful data to analyse where time is being spent?
Tracking & Estimation for JIRA is the solution. Simplify your project setup by tracking multiple roles in a single task. Work logs become more accurate, providing estimation, time spent and time remaining for each role in the task.
- Original and remaining estimates can be broken down to roles (eg. Developers, Designers, Testers)
- Users can be assigned to multiple roles in a task
- Auto assign tasks to users based on their role
- Create work logs that specify the type of work (eg. Development, Code Reviews)
- View roles for each of the worklogs in a separate issue tab panel
- Filter issues based on a user’s role