Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001216858
- Total installations: 537
- Downloads: 2,679
- Average rated: 4
Jira is great for issue tracking, and logging work is easy. But there is a feature missing: An overview of your logged work.
TROCK adds this overview to Jira including the following features:
- Have a look what you’re logged for in a week-, month-, or custom time range view
- Log work directly in this view
- Quick-filter your logged issues for a project or a saved filter
- Show issues permanently, regardless if you’ve logged work on them or not
From the company’s point of view, these features could be interesting:
- Configure to forbid logging work for recent months
- Block or allow logging work by JQL
And from the managers point of view: Have a look of the logged work of a specific user or several users.