TruSTAR's JIRA Cloud add-on allows this add-on allows users to get near-real-time TruSTAR intelligence enrichment added directly to the JIRA Issues used to track security cases.
- Submit newly-created JIRA Issues into users' private TruSTAR Enclave(s) automatically when JIRA Issues are created, or manually.
- Enrich JIRA Issues with intelligence from TruSTAR. This can be both automated and performed manually.
- Update TruSTAR report when when a JIRA Issue is modified or updated.
- Fine-tune configuration of submission fields to fit your data-governance policies.
- Quickly identify high-priority indicators that correlate with indicators in your JIRA Issue.
Setup and Configuration
- Navigate to "Jira Settings" --> "Add-ons" --> "Manage add-ons" --> "TruSTAR Jira Cloud" --> "Configure" button.
- Fill in config details
Users can elected to "Auto Submit" or "Manually submit" issues to TruSTAR.
- Issues are submitted to TruSTAR and TruSTAR enrichment added to the comments section of issue.