Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219531
- Total installations: 63
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 2
Ultimate Request Explorer extends Jira Service Desk Cloud with a configurable request explorer for customers, that includes:
- Add more fields: Labels, Priority, Resolution, Status, Created (range), custom fields and much more.
- Sort the fields as well (where applicable)
- Add more criteria fields: Labels, Priority, Created, Select/User/Date customfields and much more.
- Enable CSV Export (all or current).
- Display the fields on requests as well (right under "Shared with"). - Control visibility on fields/criteria with groups, organisations and users.
- Control scope of fields on on specific service desks.
- Let your customer decide which fields to show, and re-order the columns as well! (of course still restricted by visibility and scope)
Your get own subdomain (still, with logo and title) https://atlassiansitename.requestexplorer.com, that remembers last used criteria, sorting and so on for all customers. Copy the url for bookmarking later.
If you need a special field, let us know!