Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001219029
- Total installations: 68
- Downloads: 632
- Average rated: 4
This simple, yet powerful app gives you a safe way to anonymize user data across Jira. Now you can easily comply with the GDPR's Right to be Forgotten, without having to delete issues, projects, or other valuable information.
- Instantly anonymize user data across Jira issues, comments, custom fields, and more
- Powerful customization options enable you to anonymize user data based on specific issue types, projects, timeframes, etc., using simple JQL queries
- Automation option enables you to schedule and automate recurring tasks
- Built-in reporting functionality sends a complete report of completed anonymization tasks to ease GDPR compliance
- Traceless operation ensures that issues are silently anonymized without updating activity logs or sending notifications to watchers
- Sandbox Mode allows you to safely preview changes and check your configuration before permanently anonymizing user data
You may want to check out the User Anonymizer for Confluence.