These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001218025
- Total installations: 27
- Downloads: 4
- Average rated: 4
More details The calculator provides the following data points by assignee and... more
Product information "Velocity & Capacity Forecast Calculator"
The calculator provides the following data points by assignee and in aggregate:
- Time Logged: The total amount of time logged on all issues relating to your JQL query
- Number of Days Logged: The total number of calendar days where individuals logged time.
- Estimate Accuracy: The overall percentage that a JQL query was over or underestimated. 0% represents perfect estimation accuracy, a positive percentage represents overestimation, and a negative percentage represents underestimation.
- Average Daily Velocity: This is the average number of hours logged per day within your JQL query. This number can be multiplied to come up with your sprint velocity.
- Average Daily Estimated Velocity: This metric is extremely powerful for project forecasting. This is your Average Daily Velocity but with the Estimate Accuracy applied to it. This is useful when trying to accurately forecast a project's completion.
Related links to "Velocity & Capacity Forecast Calculator"