These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001217784
- Total installations: 26
- Downloads: 544
- Average rated: 3
More details All messages are encrypted on your Jira Server and can be... more
Product information "WebPush Notifications for Jira"
- All messages are encrypted on your Jira Server and can be decrypted only on target user device
- HTTPS is required on Jira Server for Web Push to work.
- No other third-party servers used for delivering Push Messages to Users(only official Push Servers provided by your browser)
- You can install this plugin and use it with no additional configuration
- User can utilize default notification schema or configure his own: pick Projects, Roles and Events for which he wants to receive notifications
- Clicking on notification will open target Issue in your browser
- Simplified interactions for ServiceDesk customers
Related links to "WebPush Notifications for Jira"