Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001210757
- Total installations: 1,149
- Downloads: 17,426
- Average rated: 4
The wiki and wiki-markup macros are used to prevent migration of the macro body's wiki style markup on current Confluence versions. It simply renders the macro body.
- Useful for those that want to continue to use wiki markup for page content. The most likely scenario is portions of pages that have complex macros that are easier to deal with in wiki mode.
- Use as a workaround for undesirable editor behavior.
- Useful for add-on developer testing legacy macro support - supported with GINT - Groovy Integration Test Framework .
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.