Delivery by e-mail
confirmation by e-mail
- Article number: CWX-100001211854
- Total installations: 2,814
- Downloads: 21,107
- Average rated: 4
Yet Another Commit Checker is a Bitbucket Server plugin that allows you to reject commits to a repository based on configurable rules. Its main feature is requiring commit messages to contain a valid Jira issue, and optionally requiring issues to match a JQL query. For example, making sure issues are assigned and in progress.
- Per-project, per-repository, and global configuration
- Require committer name and email to match user
- Require commit messages to match regex
- Require commit message to contain valid Jira issue ids
- Issue JQL matcher to validate Jira issue against. Require issues to be assigned, not closed, in a certain project, etc. The possibilities are endless!
- No extra Jira configuration is required. Will use existing Jira Application Link!
- Validate branch names
- Customizable errors
- Branch friendly! Only new commits are checked.
See https://github.com/sford/yet-another-commit-checker for more information and source code.