Zapier lets you receive new issues on Bitbucket from any other source you create them on, or make sure you trigger tasks, notifications, and records for new issues without any additional effort.
Zapier’s latest release introduces a game-changer — Multi-Step Zaps to fully automate the workflow through all your apps.
Check out Bitbucket integrations on Zapier or try out some popular use-cases now:
- Post new Bitbucket events to Slack
- Post new messages with Bitbucket issues in Hipchat rooms
- Email new Bitbucket changesets via Gmail
- Create Trello Cards from New Bitbucket Issues
- Add new Bitbucket issues to Asana as tasks
- Add Bitbucket issues to Visual Studio Online as work items
- Create new Bitbucket issues from new Trello cards
- Create Bitbucket issues from new Asana tagged tasks
- Create new Bitbucket issues for new Basecamp todos
- Send new Teamwork tasks to Bitbucket as issues
- POST new Bitbucket changesets to webhook URL
- Back up Bitbucket changesets with Dropbox